Sous-vide cooker SVC-28Product Code: SVC-28
The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel
28 litres capacity with the possibility to use partitions
0.2ºC sensitivity / 0.1ºC uniformity
For consistent controlled cooking, Sammic water baths allows chefs to cook in a precise temperature controlled environment, to produce consistently perfect results. Ideal for sous vide and other low temperature cooking, these baths are an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide.
- Precise temperatures.
- Using the same high precision controller found on all other Sammic sous-vide equipment, accuracy and repeatability are guaranteed. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. If required, the integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours.
- There is audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the bath still continues to operate at the set temperature.
- Current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after ‘power off.’
- High quality build and features
- Temperatures can be easily and rapidly set with the push button, wipe clean control panel.
- The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- If the water drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being filled with water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and gives run dry protection.
- Side lifting handles make it easy to carry the bath around the kitchen and the drain tap allows quick emptying for cleaning.
- The product is supplied with a stainless steel lid which has an easy grab insulated handle.
- The bath is also supplied with a removable stainless steel perforated shelf which provides effective distribution of heat uniformly throughout the chamber by convection.
- The product is powered from a standard 13 amp wall socket.